Sunday, December 6, 2009

Six months since Noel Died

How am I doing? My friends say they are amazed at how well I am doing. This is the way it is: I feel that everything in life has had the volume turned up. When I see a flower in bloom I am overwhelmed with that beauty, when someone is sad I am right there with them. When I am thankful I feel it to the core of my being. Life doesn't last forever. No time to waste. I have paintings to do, stories to tell and people to love. I still love Noel so much. I carry that love in my heart and have a good memory when I need to. I remember last Spring when Noel called me from a hundred feet up in a tree. He said, Karen, we have water view property!

No comments:

Post a Comment